Saturday, September 16, 2006

MEME --About Me, Me & Only Me !!



I Thank ,Prema, Of My Cook Book for Tagging me to do this Meme About Me, Me & Only Me !



I am thinking about : The beautiful painting, I saw in the Art exhibition yesterday !

I said :shouldn't we be having fun ?...when a light hearted situation is taking on a more serious turn....

I want to : explore my creative side...

I wish : I wish to turn back in time & re-live my childhood all over again...


I regret: having little patience for hurdles created by others....

I hear : Love to hear the melody of Musical wind chimes......

I am : "Me" Myself...

I dance : Once in a Bluemoon..;)

I sing : When I'm in the mood to sing :)

I cry : when, I am touched by an emotional scene in a movie..

I am not : I am not someone other than "Me "

I am with my hands: Plenty to do, where in possibilities become limitless , but for now, I am typing this Meme with my hands....

I write : To connect with my inner thoughts .

I confuse : So many people , can't keep a count..;)

I need : to write tons of stuff......

I tag: Anyone of you'll foodies out there who is not yet, Tagged and would love to take on this from me..... It was fun doing this Meme.......Happy Meme Time !